Three Easy Ways to Give at Bethlehem First UMC
You can make your gifts in person using cash or checks. While you’re attending worship services at Bethlehem First United Methodist Church, you can use giving envelopes for your convenience and security.
You can always drop off or mail a check to our church office.
By setting up an online profile, you can easily and quickly take action on your generosity and
- Securely save your credit card or bank account info
- Set up recurring giving
To set up a secure online profile with Vanco Services, click here.
Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or cars?
There are many other ways to give:
- Marketable Securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares
- Other Non-Cash Gifts: donate items like cars, boats, and jewelry
- Life Insurance: name Bethlehem First United Methodist Church as a beneficiary of your policy
- Planned Gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy
If you are interested in any of these types of giving, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to commit to support the ongoing ministries of our church this year, you can fill out our online commitment card here.